Monday, February 25, 2008

Above Rubies


I have found quite the website!!! www.aboverubies.org
My friend Cheryl told me about it after we started talking about adoption. She said that it was a really good resource in general, but also specific to adoption. There is also a lot of good/encouraging homeschool information. Practical and from an excellent perspective.

On a different note, I had a wonderful time with my friends yesterday. We ate, laughed, sang, played, and talked. It was amazing - and I hope to do it many more times!

I also had a great day at work today - because I got to hang with my friend all day!

Happy Monday! (and yes - I'm even happy for more snow!!!)

2 comments:

The Von Eight said...

Well, happy Wednesday to you too! Love you so much, Hanna

The Von Eight said...

Yes, Bell, I do check up on you :) By the way, will we get to see you soon? With lots of love,
Maria